March 13, 2013

Thinking of you 2..

How does it always go that way? You meet a nice guy who you are interested in and who seems also to be interested about you. You have the most wonderful time together. And then the guy says that you can’t be together..

You should never believe that something perfect is real. When you feel something is almost too perfect, then most likely something is not right. And then when you are least expecting, your whole world comes crashing down. And then you think how I did not see it coming? I met a guy who made laugh. Who could make me happy and feeling good. Who made me believe that world is not such a bad place after all. But in the end, it was too good to be true.

What you can then do. Well you have two options. Either you try to convince him that this is a good idea and nothing he says can be an obstacle for you two, or you forget him, let him go and move on in your life. In my opinion you should choose the second option. Because if you choose the first one, there will be a long and hard road ahead. If you even slightly feel that he is not worth it and that you don't want to go through it all, don't do it. But if you do, stay strong, don't look back and believe that in some day everything will be okay..and everything that has happened has made you stronger than you were before.

Life is difficult, but love seems to be even more difficult..

Well in my case I decided to fight from him.. Don't know if that was the most stupid decision of my life, or the most wonderful one. Anyway, we have gone through a lot and there have been times when I have been thinking if this is all worth it. But I have never given up..I have believed in us..and he has believed in us. Make your decisions wisely, because they can be the ones that change your whole life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment